which hotel?

pieshops

WE have a reservation now for the St louis hotel for $140.

I just checked some other properties and it seems the rates have gone down so now i may change it.

My choices are the Wyndham waterfront, Marriott french quarter or the Iberville suites.

a bit of extra info, this is post cruise stay for one night and there will be 2 adults and 2 kidss ages 10 and 5.

Where would you recomend staying.

thanks

WE have a reservation now for the St louis hotel for $140.

I just checked some other properties and it seems the rates have gone down so now i may change it.

My choices are the Wyndham waterfront, Marriott french quarter or the Iberville suites.

a bit of extra info, this is post cruise stay for one night and there will be 2 adults and 2 kidss ages 10 and 5.

Where would you recomend staying.

thanks

We just returned from NOLA and stayed at St. Louis hotel. We paid $79.00/ nite on Priceline which was about what it was worth. The public areas of the hotel need attention. The room itself was ok. Recently painted with newer carpet but the furniture was somewhat worn. Location is very good. Staff was friendly. I think you can get a much nicer hotel for less than you are paying.

We just got home tonight from a cruise on the Spirit and I bid on Priceline, we stayed at the Sheraton when we got to NOLA for 59.00 and when we got off the ship yesterday we stayed at the JW Marriott also for 59.00. Both are located on Canal street and very close to everything. Last year we bid and got the Intercontinental and the Sheraton also 59.00 last year. I think if you pick 4 star and the location you want you really can't get a bad one on Priceline. If you stay on Canal street you can buy an all day streetcar pass for 5.00 and go pretty much anywhere you want, we took our Grandson to the Audobon Zoo and they were having a Jazz festival , it was a great day.

Archived