Zip Line and Cave Tubing?!?!? HELP!!

HoLLz

My family did a zip-lining/cave-tubing combo in Belize. It was a great experience! We went with cavetubingdotbz. They're a smaller company, but I found them on this forum and was very happy with them. The owner was busy with another group from a cruise ship, so we were with his son and a worker. But, we did meet the owner during the day.

We were the only people in the group so they were extremely attentive, but also knowledgeable. Also, lunch was included. We went to their "restaurant" (we were the only ones there) for lunch. It seemed to be a pretty authentic local meal that his wife made for us. Very good. Even my 5 year old ate it and liked it!

We had no trouble getting back to the ship in plenty of time (which they assured us wouldn't be an issue) and we have some awesome memories from that day!

Please let me know if you have any specific questions.

Kim

Can you tell me with NCQ we have 8 that would like to do the cave tubing but my father is mobility limited so would there be somewhere he could stay while we did the cave tubing like in Roatan he is staying with the monkeys and such with Victor Bodden while we zip line.

The cave-tubing starts and ends at the same place, so your father should be able to hang out in that area. You may want to check with your tour operator to verify. It is quite a wait though. My mom didn't go (she wishes she had now) and waited. She was fine.

The cave-tubing starts and ends at the same place, so your father should be able to hang out in that area. You may want to check with your tour operator to verify. It is quite a wait though. My mom didn't go (she wishes she had now) and waited. She was fine.

Thank you! I will let my dad know

My family did a zip-lining/cave-tubing combo in Belize. It was a great experience! We went with cavetubingdotbz. They're a smaller company, but I found them on this forum and was very happy with them. The owner was busy with another group from a cruise ship, so we were with his son and a worker. But, we did meet the owner during the day.

We were the only people in the group so they were extremely attentive, but also knowledgeable. Also, lunch was included. We went to their "restaurant" (we were the only ones there) for lunch. It seemed to be a pretty authentic local meal that his wife made for us. Very good. Even my 5 year old ate it and liked it!

We had no trouble getting back to the ship in plenty of time (which they assured us wouldn't be an issue) and we have some awesome memories from that day!

Please let me know if you have any specific questions.

Kim

We just returned from our cruise and we also used cavetubing.bz. They had just received all new equipment and were thrilled to open up the new boxes with beautiful helmets that had LED light on them. The life jackets were also brand new as were the tubes nice big yellow ones with handles. We also had Vilitano Jr as our guide and we really enjoyed his jokes and knowledge of his area.

kiraryker as for the question about where to leave your father yes where they park the vehicles its a park with picnic table, nice bathrooms, people selling snacks and trinkets. Just be sure you all pack insect repellant you will need it.

I know for sure in Belize I would just pack it in your beach bag just in case. I remember hearing of some beaches that have sand fleas. We were in Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman & Cozumel. They only place we found we need it was Belize while walking in the jungle.

Archived