Cruise center cabanas?

Fourseventeen

Anyone have any pix of the cabanas? If you rented one was it worth it? My wife and I will be there in April and are still debating what to do while we are there.

That would be nice! We would be interested too!!!! My in laws are coming with us and they are older can't get around much and would be a great way to take a nap or to get out of the sun!

Kathy,

If you have time when you get back please, please do a review of your cruise on the Miracle. I have booked that exact cruise for March 2011. Can't wait until they start updating the Carnival website to look at excursions and stuff that they will be offering. Sometimes we book our own and sometimes we use Carnival. Just depends. Looking forward to hearing later in the year about your cruise.

nope no help lol. No reviews there and I didnt see any pics of the inside of the cabanas. Wanting to know from people who have used them if they thought it was worth the cost or if we would be better off just grabbing some chairs. We will only be in the area of the cruise center half day after our scuba excursion.

Why in the world, would there be advertisements showing the cabanas on Grand Turk almost everywhere, (including professional travel reviews, and magazines talking about HAL, Carnival & Princess that go there) Then the Grand Turk web site says it must be booked "through your cruise line"... Then you call your cruise line, and are informed that they are not available for HAL guests. I even got a manager on the phone. Why is this? Anyone know info? I even called Carnival. Carnival who owns the terminal, also owns HAL.

WOW. The lack of organization, and communication makes me want to cancel.

How rude! Needless to say I'm pretty angry.

Dawn (Surfergirle):eek:

jen & rich...thank you! Thats exactly what I wanted to see.

sufergirlie...yeah Carnival is a little odd like that sometimes. Just like in Half Moon Cay...on HAL you can book cabanas in weeks in advance but on carnival you cant book cabanas until your on your cruise ship. On Carnival I can book a cabana right now online for my cruise into Grand Turk next month. Go figure

Archived