Limited Time in Roatan

Huckleberry

Here it is, three weeks before our cruise leaves and stupid me has just realized that Roatan is 2 hours behind our ship time. This means that the Glory will be there from 5 am - 1 pm local time. Now, this would seem to put a rather severe limit on excursion choices, especially the independent ones. Does anyone have some suggestions for quality morning excursions?

I personally hired a guide and did a city tour. went with victor bodden tours and the 4 of us had a great time. We came into port early in the morning as well. we did a sight seeing tour, seen some monkeys and went to the zip line place then did lunch on one of the beaches there.

While we were in Roatan for a longer period of time, we booked a private tour with Cinthia from http://www.roatancabtours.com/ . This was our third trip to Roatan and our 2nd time using Cinthia's services. I totally created my own itinerary and she was happy to oblige. I corresponded with her several times prior to our cruise and she met us on time and delivered us back to the ship with time to spare. Roatan is a beautiful island so be sure to explore!

Archived