Dinner at 8:30 Shows at 10:30

We will be on the Oasis in May and have chosen the 8:30 dining option and selected 10:30 shows. Is that enough time to eat dinner then get to the shows without feeling rushed each evening? We were thinking of changing our dining option to MTD.

I don't know if I was foolish or not, but I have two 7:30-8:25 shows booked. :eek:

You know I might do the same thing. You know it's going to take a while to get everyone in the MDR anyway, so it's not going to matter if you are a little late for dinner.

We will be on the Oasis in May and have chosen the 8:30 dining option and selected 10:30 shows. Is that enough time to eat dinner then get to the shows without feeling rushed each evening? We were thinking of changing our dining option to MTD.

You should have plenty of time. Dinner usually runs 1-1 1/2 hours long.

You know I might do the same thing. You know it's going to take a while to get everyone in the MDR anyway, so it's not going to matter if you are a little late for dinner.

That's what I was thinking. And 'Come Fly with Me' is in the Opal Theater, very close. I am more nervous about Oasis of Dreams, but the late shows are already booked.

We had 8:30 dining and no problem for either 7:30 or 10:30 shows. I do recommend making advance reservations and try to be at the venue 15 to 20 minutes before showtime (actually, we usually shot for 1/2 hour before showtime. This is especially important for the show at the AquaTheater if you want a "chair" vs "bench".) Tell your waiter at the beginning of dinner if you have a 10:30 show scheduled and, most likely, he will hustle things along for you. Our waiter did a great job of seeing we were out of MDR by 10:00 PM.

One last thing, check the dining time shown on your SeaPass as soon as you get it. We said we wanted 8:30 Dining and they gave us 9:00 PM Dining (yes, they have a 9:00 PM Seating). We went immediately to the MDR deck #4 and had it changed to 8:30. Do this immediately upon boarding if you have been assigned 9:00 PM. You will not make the shows with 9 PM seating.

Archived