NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

We enjoy Miami - especially wandering around Bayside - when RCCL used to include overnight stay in their packages, we always stayed at the Hyatt down the street from Bayside - loved it - can't believe the Sovereign was our very first ship in 1988 - loved it so much we went back the following yr - it was THE BIGGEST SHIP IN THE WORLD at that time!! The last time we saw it was in 2000 when we docked by it in the Bahamas - still looked good... nice memories - carol

We stayed at that Hyatt last time. The one right on the river? We walked along the river and saw manatees for the first time. Really cool animals.

Carl: we'll just miss each other -0urs is the Thanksgiving cruise -

I think that is the Hyatt we usually stay at too -

OMG - i did a lengthy post-- commented on everything and then some -- and lost it!

i'll re-chat manana!! hate it when it does that - sez the main CC thread is not available to me!!

yikes!

carol

On the post that got poofed away - I told Yvonne, hooray for her great birthday celebration - and to Janice, how nice that you are home --

plus, I bought the early bird entry for SW - we have two stops, same plane - so does that mean we are the first boarders for all the take-off's of just the one from SF ? we bought for Orlando to SF too - only one stop there, Las Vegas...

carol

On the post that got poofed away - I told Yvonne, hooray for her great birthday celebration - and to Janice, how nice that you are home --

plus, I bought the early bird entry for SW - we have two stops, same plane - so does that mean we are the first boarders for all the take-off's of just the one from SF ? we bought for Orlando to SF too - only one stop there, Las Vegas...

carol

Carol, for one leg I was A44 with the early bird and for the other I was A29. FYI, all of the Business Selects and pre-boards can get on first. I seem to think that SW holds back a certain number of seats for their "elite" group and then the numbers available for EB start around 16 or 20 because of the gaps I see when people line-up.

It is good to be home!

Yay! They beat those dirty mallards!

The first period scared me; they seemed to lost their energy. However, during the break someone must have pushed the right buttons to ignite them...in the real world ducks wouldn't stand a chance against a shark!

Earlier in the season when the Sharks fell behind by more than one goal, the game was basically over. I'm not as concerned now -- they're rallying from behind often. In two games last month, they came from behind twice in the final five minutes of the 3rd period -- including tying goals in the final seconds. Of course it's ideal to play when you're ahead, but there will be times in the playoffs when they will have to overcome adversity, and they can draw confidence from this experience.

The first period scared me; they seemed to lost their energy. However, during the break someone must have pushed the right buttons to ignite them...in the real world ducks wouldn't stand a chance against a shark!

Go Sharks!! see -- I am a fan now!!

c.

Earlier in the season when the Sharks fell behind by more than one goal, the game was basically over. I'm not as concerned now -- they're rallying from behind often. In two games last month, they came from behind twice in the final five minutes of the 3rd period -- including tying goals in the final seconds. Of course it's ideal to play when you're ahead, but there will be times in the playoffs when they will have to overcome adversity, and they can draw confidence from this experience.

I think they have developed more depth now and confidence. Plus they exude a killer instinct now which was missing before...

With a win tonight, the Sharks would clinch the Pacific Division title -- and would be guaranteed no lower than a #3 playoff seed.

Pretty amazing how they've gone from #11 to the verge of #2 in the span of two months -- while switching last place for first place in the division standings with the Dallas Stars.

Anyone get their playoff tickets this morning? I snagged two Game B, Sec 114 Row 3 seats 4-5. I actually bought them for my son. He's still hoping he will get off work that night so he might have to sell them if anyone would be interested. :D He will be at the game tonight also two rows up from the glass.

GO SHARKS

Anyone get their playoff tickets this morning? I snagged two Game B, Sec 114 Row 3 seats 4-5. I actually bought them for my son. He's still hoping he will get off work that night so he might have to sell them if anyone would be interested. :D He will be at the game tonight also two rows up from the glass.

GO SHARKS

Yvonne, I forgot all about this...wow you scored; on the phone or on-line? I hate to find out how much though. Oh the game will be on in a little while...

OMG! Our boys are really on fire! Great win over LA.

We spent most of the evening @ Kaiser E.R. and pet E.R.

Our doggy was attacked by 2 pitbulls at the dog park. Karen meets a friend there after work, so the doggies can blow off some steam. I was at the gym and got the message after. Karen tried to pull the dogs off and got bit twice by the pits too. no stiches for mom, but Jetti ended up with a few.

It all boils down to bad dog owners. The person with the dogs would not even talk to Karen about whether they had shots or anything.

But, everyone is ok, lesson learned.

GO SHARKS

Nice!!!!

Yay Sharks!! Sorry about your dog Carl and hope Karen is ok - hate it when dog owners are not responsible enough.

Yvonne - Have a Happy Anniversary on the 8th -- another happy occasion - enjoy and celebrate well ---

carol

Nice!!!!

My two sons were at the game last night they said it was one of the best games they had ever been to. Fabulous win for the Division Title.

I logged into Ticketmaster right at 10:00 AM I entered 2 tickets best available. Tickets cost over $200 each :eek:

OMG! Our boys are really on fire! Great win over LA.

We spent most of the evening @ Kaiser E.R. and pet E.R.

Our doggy was attacked by 2 pitbulls at the dog park. Karen meets a friend there after work, so the doggies can blow off some steam. I was at the gym and got the message after. Karen tried to pull the dogs off and got bit twice by the pits too. no stiches for mom, but Jetti ended up with a few.

It all boils down to bad dog owners. The person with the dogs would not even talk to Karen about whether they had shots or anything.

But, everyone is ok, lesson learned.

Carl, I am so sorry that your baby was attacked. Fortunately for Karen she is okay...did she get the owner's information? I think I would report this in case these dogs and their owner get into more altercations.

One of my co-workers has a pit bull that was abandoned at our work and he is such a sweetie; have a feeling that is why he got left. No one ever claimed him!

Hugs for Jetti and Karen!

My two sons were at the game last night they said it was one of the best games they had ever been to. Fabulous win for the Division Title.

I logged into Ticketmaster right at 10:00 AM I entered 2 tickets best available. Tickets cost over $200 each :eek:

Yvonne, my luck my computer would lock me out! Hope your sons enjoy the playoff tickets...

Last night's game was so special; here's to #1000 for Jumbo Joe!