NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

When we landed @ Kona, we thought we were landing on the moon. We were staying south of Kailua Kona town. It was actually very green and lush there. We rented a Jeep Liberty 4x4 and found some beautiful beaches off the beaten path. Bought so much Kona coffee, we had to mail it to ourselves.:D

I sure hope our boys have a big game tonight!

BEAT L.A.!!!!!!!!!

I know that the game is coming on in a second and need to get the tv on- OKAY SHARKS you are going to win, going to win...remember that mantra!

P.S. Love that Kona Coffee! Did you buy Bad Ass?

Edited by barnismom

Did they win, Janice? I read and didn't even turn the TV on - hope they did..... been watching the basketball playoffs...carol

Carol, the game went into ovetime and Joe Thornton scored the winning goal!

So now they have a little break facing the Detroit Redwings or Chicago Blackhawks; not certain which will be the easiest opponent to conquer...

CONGRATULATIONS SAN JOSE SHARKS!

Carol, the game went into ovetime and Joe Thornton scored the winning goal!

So now they have a little break facing the Detroit Redwings or Chicago Blackhawks; not certain which will be the easiest opponent to conquer...

CONGRATULATIONS SAN JOSE SHARKS!

yippy! Sharks win series!

So for all you Sharks fans...another overtime win! I am beginning to think that we don't ever do anything easily...on the edge of my seat!

I found out about the overtime win during the news - GREAT!!! c.

I found out about the overtime win during the news - GREAT!!! c.

Carol, the next game in in less than 12 hours from now...need to get to sleep but too wound up!

Happy Sunday to you and to Narce!

Here's to our dear Sharks taking the next two in Detroit...a sweep would be a fantastic!

Sharks.gif

It would be great to take at least 1 game in Detroit. Then they could come home and finish them off for the fans.

Our daughter was at the game today. Her first playoff game. And, it was their anniversary too.

It would be great to take at least 1 game in Detroit. Then they could come home and finish them off for the fans.

Our daughter was at the game today. Her first playoff game. And, it was their anniversary too.

Wow she was lucky to be in attendance and hope she had a fantastic seat! I get dizzy way up in the nosebleed area but fortunately we always seem to get great tickets...wish her a happy anniversary!

Wow she was lucky to be in attendance and hope she had a fantastic seat! I get dizzy way up in the nosebleed area but fortunately we always seem to get great tickets...wish her a happy anniversary!

They had a great time! They were in the upper bowl, but could see really good.

I sure hope they get it done tomarrow night!

Wasn't a hockey fan before- but now I am really getting into this thanx to you all - love that we will have a winning team in our local area -- go Sharks!

carol

It's even more fun when they are winning! Especially Detroit! I'm hoping for a sweep Friday.

It's even more fun when they are winning! Especially Detroit! I'm hoping for a sweep Friday.

I got over to my SIL/BIL's late and only saw the end of Period 2. I knew they would tie and then when it went into overtime I was so confident we would win! Glad Devin got hot at the right time!

Wasn't a hockey fan before- but now I am really getting into this thanx to you all - love that we will have a winning team in our local area -- go Sharks!

carol

Carol, well you could start wearing teal and black...they are an incredible team!

I got over to my SIL/BIL's late and only saw the end of Period 2. I knew they would tie and then when it went into overtime I was so confident we would win! Glad Devin got hot at the right time!

I called Devin for the GWG! My wife picked Patrick. And the dog picked Heater.

I called Devin for the GWG! My wife picked Patrick. And the dog picked Heater.

I think Randy said Patrick and Drew said Ian but it could be reversed; they are on such a roll right now! I just knew they would come through!