Cozumel beaches by night?

la_croisiere_s'amuse

I've noticed that the discussion of nightlife in Cozumel never mentions the beaches. Is there anything going on there' date=' or does everything close up? I don't think I'd want to swim necessarily, but the idea of a moonlight stroll with DH does sound awfully appealing . . . :)[/quote']

If you have a car head out to Palm Beach for a gourmet dinner on Friday or Saturday night. The beach is lovely and very romantic, especially with all the candelarias lit up at night and the tiki torches on the beach. Perfect for a stroll. If you just want to relax on the beach on Friday and Saturday nights with an appetizer and a cocktail under the stars, you should come by. Just imagine, martinis under the stars!!:)

Elizabeth

So Palm beach does not shut down at the crack of sunset like the other beach clubs? What if you don't have a vehicle - how hard are taxis to get at night?

The Carnival Valor is in Cozumel from 11am to 11pm every other Friday.

When will a website be up and running? If someone will email menus and/or a flyer, I can post for a while.

The beach is lovely and very romantic, especially with all the candelarias lit up at night and the tiki torches on the beach. Perfect for a stroll. If you just want to relax on the beach on Friday and Saturday nights with an appetizer and a cocktail under the stars, you should come by.

OOOOOOOOOh, that does sound nice!! Unfortunately we aren't renting a car, since we will spend most of the day at Tulum. I'm like zydeco . . . would LOVE if it taxis were available . . . :o

Archived