Cabin Availability

southerla

Is there a web site you can go to to see what cabins are still available for a specific ship and specific sailing date? Just curious.

First, click on the "Find a Cruise" link and type in your date/port/itinerary info. Once you get a list of available cruises click on you the link for the specific cruise. Choose a date and hit the DETAILS link. Once you are there, click on FUN SELECT, and then click on the type of room you want (ex. balcony). Once you get there, click on the CATEGORY section to see what is available (ex. 9B for extended balcony category). Click on the orange arrow and you will get a list of cabins available for that category. Hope that helps. Happy cruising!

No website will show all available cabins. Carnival only shows up to 10 of the available cabins in each category on their site, and that's all they release to be shown on other sites.

Some sites (try the gnome) do have nice graphics that highlight the available cabins pictorially, but the ones shown are only the list released by Carnival.

First, click on the "Find a Cruise" link and type in your date/port/itinerary info. Once you get a list of available cruises click on you the link for the specific cruise. Choose a date and hit the DETAILS link. Once you are there, click on FUN SELECT, and then click on the type of room you want (ex. balcony). Once you get there, click on the CATEGORY section to see what is available (ex. 9B for extended balcony category). Click on the orange arrow and you will get a list of cabins available for that category. Hope that helps. Happy cruising!

Thank you very much for your quick response. This helped alot. Can't wait to sail!

It's true they will only show 10 at a time so if you see a room you would like, call them to see if it is still available. When I booked our room on the Spirit I booked a category 4k but wanted one between life boats. They did not show any available, but when I called the one I wanted was not booked so I was able to reserve it.

Same here. Last fall when I was ready to book our Jan. cruise, the AFT extended balcony cabin I wanted wasn't showing, so I called my favorite PVP, and he told me the cabin I wanted WAS available. I booked it immediately. :)

Archived