SPA Services - Coral Princess

Maverick6969

My wife and I are on the Coral this summer and interested in the Couples Full Body Lotus Massage or the Couples Exotic Bathing Ritual & Lotus Full Body Massage.

Has anyone had either of these treatments and, if so, would you please answer the following questions:

- Is the treatment worth the cost?

- Read a lot about hard sales from the therapist for you to purchase products. How did you stop that?

- No details are available on the Princess site about the exotic bathing ritual - what the heck is that other than being in a warm bath togeth and is it worth the additional cost or would you stick to just the massage?

Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I'm a spa junkie and I've only done 1 spa treatment on a cruise ever. It was not relaxing and definitely not worth the price. You could hear outside the room and there wasn't a separate steam shower or dressing room. It wasn't near the level of luxury I expected for the price.

Having said that... I have booked spa treatments after excursions when we're docked. The prices are exactly what I'd expect and I get to check out cool spas in new places.

Archived