Roll Call- Silver Spirit,Aug 7,2010 Venice-Athens

ronjo

• 2 months later...

Have a great time! My wife and I just got home today from June 5-12 Spirit Venice to Athens. We will post more in the upcoming days. Everything was the best! Better than anticipated in all areas. The ship is just spectactular and the service was beyond outstanding. The weather was gorgeous, but very very hot for June, Especially in Greece. We were first time cruisers and we are both in our 40's.

Neilio

Looking forward to meeting the "Brits on Tour" while on the Spirit. This will be our second SS cruise. Our first was on the Whisper, Rome to Nice and we enjoyed every minute.

Ronjo

I would like to start a roll call for our cruise on Jan. 4, 2011 from Ft. Lauderdale to LA. Would you give me some idea of how I can do this? Thanks a bunch.

Hi tbradt

Just start a new thread with title Roll Call, name of ship, date of sailing and ports. If everything is in the title, it makes it easy for people to identify the sailing.

Cheers

Jennifer

Hi Brits on Tour,

Their will be six of us, our son, his wife and her parents on board. All of us are on deck seven midship veranda. We love the shore excursions and are having a hard time selecting from all the fabulous tours, especially the ones in Hvar, Kotor and Corfu. Will you be taking any excursions?

Hi ronjo

There will be just the two of us, we are thinking of doing the wine tour, other than that we are looking to just relax, having just got back of rccl, with daughters, husbands and three grandchildren to aged 4 and 1 at 10 months, looking forward to being pampered again

See you soon

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there. Well, add two more for the Spirit August 7! We just booked yesterday after seeing incredible "military" rates. I think this is the first time Silversea has offered them. We have sailed Silversea 4 times, but this will be the first on the Spirit. Really looking forward to the ship and ports and to meeting all of you.

John and Kathy

• 2 weeks later...

Only one week to go, there doesn't seem to be many cc members on this cruise, I am now running round trying to get everything done in time, really looking forward to relaxing and being pampered, instead of me running round and looking after everyone else. The only downside is that we don't get into Venice until Saturday night, so first night it looks like room service. See you all soon.

Archived