Travelling to Belize in December

gsu_paintballer

We'll be headed there on the Carnival Legend in December. What's the weather like during this time? I realize it probably varies, but I was looking for an account from someone who's been there during the Winter. Do you have any recommendations on activities to not miss?

we did the 2nd week in dec, 2 years ago. loved it...but we had much warmer weather then they had this year. in belize, we did the trip to lamanai and the river safari..sunny, temps in the mid 80s, hotter under the jungle at the mayan site. wore shorts, had extra water (humid).

this year people have been reviewing saying it was much cooler weather.

• 1 month later...

We were in Belize the first week of Dec 09 and the weather was hot (mid 80s) and humid.

DH went scuba diving (he said it was beautiful) and the kids and I went to Lamani. We had a good time but prefered seeing the ruins in Costa Maya with the Native Choice. For me, having a guide that is really knowledgable about the area makes all the difference.

We are going back at the same time this year and am hoping to find a guide to rival Ivan from Native Choice.

• 1 year later...

WE went last Dec from FLL it was 62 the morning we left AYYY .

Aruba ,Curacao was pleasently warm 80 , finally we made it to the beach in Curacao for swiming and :eek: water freezing for me.

WE lived in Ca,Fl, and now AZ below 80is cool for me.

Did anone snorkel in Belize in DEc and not from Chicago that won't count from me :)

Archived