Isla de Pasion Charter

ashnac

Does anyone have any information on the Charter where you get a taxi to take you to a boat to charter over to Isla De Pasion? Can you reserve this before you go? Are they standing there when you get off the boat to reserve it then? I need any and all information that your willing to share on this good or bad. Not to sure what is the best way for us to get there. I dont know that the twister will work for us.

Thanks in advance for any and all information provided. Also does anyone have pictures of Isla De Pasion they would be willing to share?

THanks for the response. Hopefully people can help us here now. And another question for me now is have people used cozumel water sports and are they a good company. Any information good or bad is wanted.

We did the Twister boat in January, not sure if the ferry docks the same place as the Twister boats but it is a good 50-75 yard walk through the loose sand to get to the food area & then another 40-50 yards to the water from where we docked. The restrooms are back near the dock also.

Not sure this would be the place for anyone with mobility issues (walking or a wheelchair)

Sorry I don't have pictures, the beach is beautiful & it wasn't crowded at all.

We did the Twister boat in January, not sure if the ferry docks the same place as the Twister boats but it is a good 50-75 yard walk through the loose sand to get to the food area & then another 40-50 yards to the water from where we docked. The restrooms are back near the dock also.

Not sure this would be the place for anyone with mobility issues (walking or a wheelchair)

Sorry I don't have pictures, the beach is beautiful & it wasn't crowded at all.

Thanks. Decided against the trip for our Handicapped friend, but we just might try twister on our own....now to find one more seat....

Archived