QM2 Smoking - So where can I now smoke??

VIRGINCRUISER1066

I am a non smoker and have never complained.

I don't wish to quibble, but only a few days ago you were going to email Cunard to complain about smoking, or that's what I recall. Unfortunately, I can't check as the post seems to have disappeared...

Mary

Rob - this is a thread about where people can smoke on QM2.

I believe that you are being deliberately antagonistic in continuing to post anti smoking remarks in threads such as these. This thread is not about discussing the merits of whether its right or wrong. If you want to discuss that, please start your own thread.

Thanks.

No your quite wrong, please look back and you will see that

I don't wish to quibble, but only a few days ago you were going to email Cunard to complain about smoking, or that's what I recall. Unfortunately, I can't check as the post seems to have disappeared...

Mary

No, your wrong, I was going to write to Cunard and say I approved at the ban, I was not going to complain

See post number 6 :D

Thanks. Bye.

Umm - that's a picture of a smoking police-man from Hong Kong/Japan/Wherever. How does that relate to discussing the merits (or not) of smoking ?

Here we go again...another smoking thread derailed..All we need is MrAndMrsBee to turn up now...Perhaps their "Smoking thread on CruiseCritic" radar isn't working today...:rolleyes:

Archived