Cave-Tubing with Yhony

Dojomo

I wish I could offer you some advice... but I was actually going to post the same question, as we are also booked. We will have a 6 year old with us... and they say they will take kids as young as 5 yrs old. Anyhow, I will anxiously follow your post to see what response you get. Their link is cave_tubing.com in case anyone was wondering.:)

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone done the cave-tubing tour with Yhony? I am booked with him but keep reading great reviews on the other companies. Please let me know if you've done a tour with Yhony, please.

When are you booked? I'm in the same situation as you. We booked with him for March 9th. The few reviews I've been able to find have all been good. I'll be sure to give a detailed review when we return.

Joslynn,

I was actually booked with him for last Wed. but last minute after reading many reviews I decided to book with Marvin of Ecological Tours. It cost a few dollars more but it included a great lunch. We were very please with him. There were only 10 of us so we really got a lot of out of it. We learned a lot of interesting things about the country and the caves.

Doris

Archived