Carnival Dream/Cabin 2203-2204

theverro

Hello!!

I am on expedia looking at cruises and am considering the Dream Aug 21st. The least expensive inside cabins shown are 2203-2204, but (according to the deck plan) are the first cabins at the front of the ship and seem to have odd shapes. As anyone stayed in either one of these?

Thanks!

Hello!!

I am on expedia looking at cruises and am considering the Dream Aug 21st. The least expensive inside cabins shown are 2203-2204, but (according to the deck plan) are the first cabins at the front of the ship and seem to have odd shapes. As anyone stayed in either one of these?

Thanks!

I'm not sure why you think they have a weird configuration. ??? They are a 1A and it indicates they have a one bed and one sofa. There are lots of pictures of those out there. You can even look at Trimuph pics as they are similiar in layout, Dream is just a lot bigger. Do a thread search for 1A pics. There is one I think on this page if I am recalling correctly.

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/zc_cruise_page.htm

Sorry, I don't have pictures and I have never stayed in one. They are odd shaped because they are in the bow. They have a twin bed and a convertible sofa - the beds cannot be put together. These rooms do not have portholes.

I am leaving in a few weeks and will be in room 2217 - this is the same sort of room but is a bit further back so maybe not quite as odd shaped and it does have portholes.

These rooms are considered 1A's and usually have an upper and lower bunk but because of the odd shape they have the bed and sofa instead.

Archived