Upsell Fairy

hvyhttr21

They are offering on the website to go from a IS to a Balcony for 20 bucks a day which would be 100.00 pp, when I did a mock booking they put it to a 8F on the 7th deck.

I think this might be a bit expensive of an upgrade they are offering.

I might ask them why not offer you a lower deck for less money and still be a balcony.

I wouldn't agree till you get online and make sure your not over a loud area, like a nightclub.

Also being under the Lido or buffet can be very noisey, very early.

Good luck, let us know if you get a great deal!!!

Cheers, Carole

Also I looked and the panarama deck is right under lido, we got a BL guarantee once and it was on the panarama deck.

I was so excited cause it was so high, ended up being under buffet and omg it was a 6am wake up call every day with thumping, scrapping and banging.

If you are an early riser, not a biggie, but on vacay I like to sleep in till 8;)

They are offering on the website to go from a IS to a Balcony for 20 bucks a day which would be 100.00 pp, when I did a mock booking they put it to a 8F on the 7th deck.

I think this might be a bit expensive of an upgrade they are offering.

I might ask them why not offer you a lower deck for less money and still be a balcony.

I wouldn't agree till you get online and make sure your not over a loud area, like a nightclub.

Also being under the Lido or buffet can be very noisey, very early.

Good luck, let us know if you get a great deal!!!

Cheers, Carole

How did you do this?

How did you do this?

go to the carnival website and look up the cruise, don't be signed in, just go incognito ;)

You can mock book a cruise till you get to the area where you have to give name and such, over on the right you can see the prices to compare, and when you select which catagory you want there is always a box that says upgrade to balcony, oceanview, and those with suites they show those too.

On that particular cruise they are showing upgrade to a balcony for 20, and a oceanview for 24, weird huh?

I don't blame you, they weren't really offering you a good deal anyway.

But remember it's one way to sit in outside and read a book or stare at the ocean with NO ONE to bug you. Also it's a nice place to have room service breakfast.

Have a great cruise, come back and tell us about it!!!

Cheers, Carole

Archived