Tell me all about Monarch

I have read on other posts that there are not many electrical outlets in the cabins. Is this true on the Monarch? Did you need to bring a surge protector or extension cord to get additional outlets?

I have read on other posts that there are not many electrical outlets in the cabins. Is this true on the Monarch? Did you need to bring a surge protector or extension cord to get additional outlets?

There is one outlet that you can plug in two items by the desk on deck 9. I brought a power strip with a GFI on the side of it. I said deck 9 because she is the only ship I've been on, so I really don't know what the other cabins may or may not have.

Oh, the Monarch! I miss her. You guys on the east coast stole her from us.:( We are flying back in November just to "visit" her. The Viking Crown Lounge is a nice way to experience "sail away" if you don't want to do the craziness at the pool.

Oh, the Monarch! I miss her. You guys on the east coast stole her from us.:( We are flying back in November just to "visit" her. The Viking Crown Lounge is a nice way to experience "sail away" if you don't want to do the craziness at the pool.

Thanks very much! The Crown Lounge sounds very nice. This is our first cruise, so we have no idea what to expect. Am looking forward to enjoying and experiencing the cruise.

Archived