The Chef's Table expands!!!

*Mach*

[quote name='rkacruiser']I just returned from the June 6th sailing of the Pride and was able to enjoy The Chef's Table. It was a great, memorable experience and I highly recommend it to anyone who is aboard a vessel that offers it! After our hors d'oerves and champagne in the galley, we adjourned to the bottom level of Beauties, the disco, where dinner was served. There is a door from the galley that goes directly into Beauties. I imagine it will be only a matter of time until this option is available on other ships.[/quote]

We tried it on the Ecstasy in January. I think that was the second week after they instituted it. It was fantastic. Just got back from an Alaskan cruise on the Golden Princess and was lunch enough for DH and I to be slected for theirs. It also was fantastic. Had appetizers in the galley and then they had a large table set up in the Bernnini dining room. The chef cooked the meat right by the table. Very worthwhile both times.

• 2 weeks later...
[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]Everyone gets what is on the entire menu.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] :D

[quote name='Ashpalo']Do you pick one from each section... or do they give you a little of everything? I'd want to try everything...but there's no way I could eat that many full plates! :D

Ashley :)[/quote]

My wife and I went to this on the Pride last week. Best meal I've eaten in a long time. The menu was different then what you posted, I guess the chef's have some leeway. I will definately do it again.

Archived