Just off the Liberty

bigelow

We had an amazing cruise on the Liberty. The ship is beautifull and the staff are great. The food was good but I did get really sick on the last sea day and had to go to the infirmery at 10pm to get a shot to stop throwing up. I think it was food poision. It cost me 58 dollars to go to the infirmery after hours and to get the shot plus some meds to take later. Debarked the next day early and had a hotel stay arranged by Carnival ,we could not check in untill 3:30 so I had to lay on a lounge chair for 6 hours while I was sick. But other than that little adventure it was great.:)

tell us about the dining room, the food, extra dining, pool areas, your room, service etc etc etc...we want to hear..

I let my daughter do the research for next years vacation and gave her a budget and she picked the liberty SOOO....now I need LotS oF INFO! lol:D

THe Liberty is an amazing ship. The decor is not over the top, except for the disco. I've been on her once and will be back again in September!!!!

The ship has a Mogolian Wok and Mexican station, and now I hear they have a burrito bar too!!!!!! YUM!!

Enjoy!

Oh no, sorry you got so sick! Do you have any idea what you ate that might have caused it?

We're saililng on the Liberty in a little over 4 months, so any info info or pics you can give would be wonderful!

We had an amazing cruise on the Liberty. The ship is beautifull and the staff are great. The food was good but I did get really sick on the last sea day and had to go to the infirmery at 10pm to get a shot to stop throwing up. I think it was food poision. It cost me 58 dollars to go to the infirmery after hours and to get the shot plus some meds to take later. Debarked the next day early and had a hotel stay arranged by Carnival ,we could not check in untill 3:30 so I had to lay on a lounge chair for 6 hours while I was sick. But other than that little adventure it was great.:)

Did you tip the medical staff?

Archived