Carnival Customer Service

cantwait06

Sounds like we need an 'Undercover Boss' episode....

I was just thinking that. Did you see at the end that she went through retraining and is no longer with the company.

Sounds like this person at Carnival needs to be no longer with the company.

OP sorry you had to deal with this person.:(

Bill

thanks everyone. The thing is, I have 2 cruises booked for this year. One is showing up, the other isn't. She told me it is my computers fault, and that I need to fill out my funpass to make the reservation show up. I told her that doesn't make any sense because I haven't filled out the funpass for my other cruise, but that one was showing up fine. I didn't curse at her or even raise my voice at all. I just didn't appreciate being spoken to as though I had no idea what I was doing. I asked her if my reservation is confirmed and she told me the reservation for my other cruise was confirmed. It was like she wasn't listening to me at all. So I did what she said, and completed my funpass, the cruise still didn't show up. (as I knew it wouldn't) Thats when I called back and got a straight answer as to whether or not my reservation was still there, and directions about how to access my documents a different way. She said I should call the tech department, but I explained how badly I was treated the first time and that I didn't want to call anyone else. So anyway, problem eventually solved, but it definitely makes me weary of dealing with them again....

Archived