Jean in the MDR?

CRUISING71

OP, I wore my jeans to the MDR everynight except the elegant night. Per Carnival's dress code, jeans are fine. That is all that matters. Screw the one's on here that want you to follow THEIR dress code and not that of Carnivals.

[quote name='steveaaaaa']Wow, do you have mommy issues? Are you not capable of reading the dress code and seeing what is allowed?Or do you need your mommy's permission or imput to do that.
Jeans are allowed.

Steve[/quote]

well, you have poll issues.

I don't undersand all the posts about clothes the MDR, or onboard for
that matter. I personally think what is and is not permitted is spelled
out pretty good. What is and is not enforced is another story. I have
seen on "Elegant" night those with torn jeans, wife-beater t-shirts,
ball caps worn in dining room. These individuals do get served (they
did pay their money). Should not reflect on You or detract from your
experience, only reflection on THEM. Sorry for the shouts.

Curious though. Have seen many signs that say "Shirt and shoes
required". Never seen anything about pants. Guess this is why Donald
Duck can go anywhere he wants, hee hee hee.

LOL...Who cares what others are wearing? As far as I am concerned only 1 group should even care and that is Carnival.

For those who do care fill out a comment card. If that doesn't work take your money elsewhere that is the biggest statement a consumer can make.

Life is wayyy tooo short

[quote name='Kurbanfan']Nothing works for that grease ball........[/quote]

Really, 5 Grammy nominations, 22 million albums sold (more than Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson combined), first album 11x platinum, dated Pam Anderson. I'd say he's working it really well.

[quote name='silverado44']Really, 5 Grammy nominations, 22 million albums sold (more than Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson combined), first album 11x platinum,[B] dated Pam Anderson[/B]. I'd say he's working it really well.[/QUOTE]

You were doing so well up until this. :p

[quote name='MrPete']Now THAT'S sad.[/quote]

Really:confused: I certainly don't want my adult child hanging on mine......nor would/should I tell him how to dress:rolleyes:

[quote name='silverado44']Really, 5 Grammy nominations, 22 million albums sold (more than Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson combined), first album 11x platinum, dated Pam Anderson. I'd say he's working it really well.[/quote]

Big deal........O.J. won the Heisman too:rolleyes:

[quote name='Kurbanfan']Really:confused: I certainly don't want my adult child hanging on mine......nor would/should I tell him how to dress:rolleyes:

[/QUOTE]

You wear an apron? :eek::p

[quote name='Kurbanfan']Really:confused: I certainly don't want my adult child hanging on mine......nor would/should I tell him how to dress:rolleyes:

[/quote]

And you think him telling you SCREW YOU is the way to do that?

Even sadder.

[quote name='silverado44']Really, 5 Grammy nominations, 22 million albums sold (more than Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson combined), first album 11x platinum, dated Pam Anderson. I'd say he's working it really well.[/quote]

Shall we fawn over the CEO of Chevron too? Also very successful. Or Bill Gates, he could no doubt buy both the CEO of Chevron and that hobo looking entertainer, as Gates is outrageously successful!
Entertainers, however successful are just entertainers. Some are immensely talented at what they do. But an unusually high number of entertainers have shown they are dissociated with real life and are definitely NOT role models.
Some CEO's haven't done real well either! Celebrity worship is asinine. And thinking there is anything good about the way that thug is dressed IS worship.

But he could wear jeans in the MDR!

[quote name='MrPete']You'd better keep better track on what you're responding to.[/quote]

I know what I said;)

[quote name='silverado44']And your point? You were the one who said nothing works for Kid Rock. I disagree. Maybe your jealous because nothing works for you.[/quote]

LOL! My point was pretty self explanatory:rolleyes:

[quote name='evergladesgator']The REAL FARMER is the one that wears his baseball cap while scoffing down his meal in the MDR !!!!!!!:([/quote]
I believe you're confusing a "real farmer" with a dumb azzed red neck. Big Difference!

[quote name='MrPete']And you think him telling you SCREW YOU is the way to do that?

Even sadder.[/quote]

I was the one who said that. And I stand by it. If I am following the cruise line dress code, then those that dont like what I am wearing I would say go screw yourself because their opinion doesn't matter. Sounds cold, but its just the way I am. Can't stand people that cant mind their own business and have to worry about everyone else.

Archived