Cabin Crawl Party Questions ?

mr jailerman

Hello Everyone:)

Well, I leave in 9 more Days to California for the Carnival Splendor 7 Night Mexican Riviera cruise and I can't wait:D! The question is: Since our Roll Call was rather small, we decided that instead of drinking in each cabin of the crawl, To just do the party on the Last cabin that is also the Largest which happens to be mine:).. We are planning or ordering a large order from room service when we get to my cabin.. I hope that wont be an issue with Carnival ? So any advice/Tips for Hosting a Great party at Sea.. I will have a Nice Balcony and windows for the Ocean views section of it ? I was just looking for any extra tips as I really like these people and would love to show them all a good time while they stop by for a bit.. Thanks for any advice and have a great night all:).. Kurt

Hide your valuables. That would be my first choice. :)

LOL !! Thanks ! Anyone whom has nerve enough to Steel from Someone whom Jails BAD people EVERYDAY and knows EXACTLY how to deal with them;) Deserves anything they get:D.. And they would get the Bonus plan for sure as their will be another jailerman at this Party with me as well;):)..

Archived