Private snorkel trip

bloops

• 3 weeks later...

Totally agree about using Blue Water Divers. We had a group of only four, put together from the roll call board, and had our own private excursion to three sites, including "the Wall". Outstanding!! And Audrey is terrific!!

... and another vote for Blue Water Divers. They were fantastic when we snorkeled with them last November. DH & I were the only snorkelers they had that day, so we had an ultra-private snorkel tour to 2 sites: The Wall, and another shallower area with lots & lots of fish.

Book 'em -- you won't go wrong!

• 3 weeks later...
Bluewater Divers offers private snorkel trips. I know they do a good job with the dive trips, so you should have an equally fine time snorkeling with them.

Was the boat nice and did it have shade? We are a party of four and would like to do a snorkel excursion. I'd rather only go with snorkelers. Do you know if they have a snorkel only trip or the minimum for a private tour? Thanks

Was the boat nice and did it have shade? We are a party of four and would like to do a snorkel excursion. I'd rather only go with snorkelers. Do you know if they have a snorkel only trip or the minimum for a private tour? Thanks

The boat was fine. Adequate to the task. I wouldn't call it "nice," because when I think "nice boat," my mind goes to 30' cabin cruisers... :)

The boat we were on had shade. It was a metal boat with bench seats along the sides; the back half was shaded.

We got lucky & had a private snorkel trip for just the 2 of us, but we didn't book it that way -- that's just how it worked out because we were the only snorkelers that day. You'd have to contact them to see what they'd charge for a private snorkel-only trip.

Here's a picture of one of their boats, from their website:

http://www.grandturkscuba.com/i/galleries/topside/beach1.jpg

Ours was similar, but not the same boat. Like I said, our boat had shade on the back half, not the front half.

Thanks. I guess I was hoping for something more like a catamaran or motorized sailing type vessel.

Perhaps I will give them a try.

Yeah, their boat is merely transportation to get you to the snorkel & dive spots. The boat is not part of the attraction (unlike some of those party catamaran-type excursions...)

Yeah, their boat is merely transportation to get you to the snorkel & dive spots. The boat is not part of the attraction (unlike some of those party catamaran-type excursions...)

Try this company. Maybe not a cat, but something that would work. Seems like there are not many that will do independent tours.

Good Luck and post here if you find something else so I can also check them out please.W: http://www.bohioresort.com

E: info@bohioresort.com

Archived