Rhode Island - any crusiers?

Anyone traveling on the Oasis April 24, 2010?:rolleyes:

Hi Maria, we are from Rhode Island but not going until May15th, 2010. hope you have a wonderful cruise, what part of RI are you from, we are in Warwick.

Deb

Hi Maria (and Merc)...RI here too. We went on Oasis in January...it was amazing! You will love it! :)

Did you know you can check out the Roll Call for your sailing here?:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=833018 It sure is a very active roll call!

If you are interested, my review, with pictures, is here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1135911&highlight=

Have a great cruise from one Rhode Islander to another. :)

Hi Maria (and Merc)...RI here too. We went on Oasis in January...it was amazing! You will love it! :)

Did you know you can check out the Roll Call for your sailing here?:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=833018 It sure is a very active roll call!

If you are interested, my review, with pictures, is here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1135911&highlight=

Have a great cruise from one Rhode Islander to another. :)

thanks so much alpha/rhody

Hey fellow Rhode Islanders, Tiverton here………we sailed the Oasis Inaugural in December, she is truly an amazing ship. You are going to be WOW………………D! by everything about this ship. Have a great time.

Ron :)

More Rhode Islanders here - we're from Smithfield (Greenville section). We're in the process of trying to choose a date for late May or early June 2011 to celebrate younger DS's graduation from URI. Can't wait! We've sailed on Freedom & Liberty - I just can't imagine what Oasis will be like!:) Enjoy your up-coming cruises!!

More Rhode Islanders here - we're from Smithfield (Greenville section). We're in the process of trying to choose a date for late May or early June 2011 to celebrate younger DS's graduation from URI. Can't wait! We've sailed on Freedom & Liberty - I just can't imagine what Oasis will be like!:) Enjoy your up-coming cruises!!

Hi Sues & Ron. :)

Hi Carol...Wow..that's a nice present, It's an exciting time for you both! No more college bills...a kid with a college degree. :D My son is URI alumni, Class of 2004. :) You really can't imagine what Oasis is like....pictures, reviews, etc., didn't prepare me for that amazing ship. Enjoy.

Hi Sues & Ron. :)

Hi Carol...Wow..that's a nice present, It's an exciting time for you both! No more college bills...a kid with a college degree. :D My son is URI alumni, Class of 2004. :) You really can't imagine what Oasis is like....pictures, reviews, etc., didn't prepare me for that amazing ship. Enjoy.

Hi Alphakitty,

Isn't URI great! Our older son is URI alum class of 2008 - the younger one was supposed to be this year, however he changed his major last yr which really threw things off, so he will actually be a 5th yr senior next year, & grad May 2011!!

We're telling him the cruise is his grad gift, but I think it's actually more of a celebration for DH & myself - to be finally done with the whole "college thing"!

I'm hoping we get lucky next year with Oasis, like we did on Liberty OTS - we found a few price drops within the last 3 months prior to that cruise, totalling approx $1500!! That would just be the icing on the cake! (But I'm not holding my breath!)

I'm enjoying the planning now - for me that's part of the fun!

Archived