Happy Hour on Caribbean Princess

jessegirl88

We were on for 2 weeks, and I couldn't positively say, "no they don't," but if they do, it's not listed in the Patter. For the first week of our trip, we had an inside cabin, so spent lots of time on deck (and there aren't too many places far from a bar on deck!), and I don't recall announcements to that effect.

They have happy hour. It starts when you get on the cruise and ends when you get off!!:D Sorry could not resist. I have never seen any type of formal "happy hour" on Princess. The closest thing might be the Captain's Reception in the Piazza on one of the formal nights.

Tim

From what I have read, so far this is only offered on the Emerald. I would guess they are testing it out to see if it works. They do this often, and pick one or two ships to try out something new. If it works out, then the practice will spread to the other ships in the fleet. But so far, only the Emerald has been mentioned as offering it. ;)

Not that I know of. But they do have special drinks daily if that helps!!!!!:)

But the special drinks are the reg price .....I always think of happy hour or the drink of the day special as being slightly cheaper.

That said, I managed to put away a few mojitos as well as those yummy 24K Ritas when both of those were the DOTD :D

Archived