Triumph AFT Balcony Dividers

I don't think you have to be a member to see that. Go to their main page and click on the top for Carnival, then Triumph. From there, click "extras" above the category list. Then just click on a deck. The whole list of rooms will come up with the info for each room. :)

Magic City, We are in those same two cabins in June, and our PVP told us the dividers could be removed to open up the balcony. Hope this helps, and have a great cruise. Jerry

Thanks, Jerry!

And, thanks, BlakeAmy...when I went and clicked on "extras" It said I had to join to see it? I dunno but Jerry got it figured out for us! Jerry, take pics!!!!!!!

xxo

You have to go to the guest services desk to request the balconies to be opened. Someone in each of the rooms has to be present usually. One time I just went down and got the dividers opened up for three rooms. They didn't ask for anyone else from the other rooms. So I guess it just depends who is working.

And, thanks, BlakeAmy...when I went and clicked on "extras" It said I had to join to see it? I dunno but Jerry got it figured out for us! Jerry, take pics!!!!!!!

xxo

When you click on "extras", you have to click on the "cabin details by deck" above where "extras" is. Click on the deck you want to view. I think you might have clicked the on a category below that, which you would need to be a member to view. The "cabin details by deck" shows which rooms have sofas or chairs, adjoining balconies, washer/dryers, ice and vending machines, etc..... It may be helpful in booking your NEXT cruise. :D Anyway, I'm glad you've got the adjoining balconies that you wanted. We'll be sailing on an aft balcony just below yours on the Triumph in 2 wks. :D:D:D:D

Archived