Kids Club Back Pack

KevinsCruising

The teen passport is a coupon book with 20 coupons for smoothies/frozen drinks (although I think they can get soda with it also) I believe it is around $35. I also allows them entrance into a big teen dance at the end of the cruise. The coupons don't expire, so if your son doesn't use them all on this cruise, save them for the next time. You can order these ahead of time, or get these very easily on the ship. You can even use one or two of the coupons for yourself, the bartenders don't really care.

• 3 weeks later...
good to know

i will be doing this for my 7yo DD

quoting myself here

but i just tried to order this for my DD for our cruise to bermuda in two weeks and they said that NCL was no longer doing the pack-backs???

Anyone else having this issue?

quoting myself here

but i just tried to order this for my DD for our cruise to bermuda in two weeks and they said that NCL was no longer doing the pack-backs???

Anyone else having this issue?

Did you look on the NCL site? Look at the bottom where it says bon voyage gifts. Thats where it is listed. I would call again. I am leaving on the Jewel on May 1st and have mine reserved. Try again. Good luck.

:rolleyes:

Did you look on the NCL site? Look at the bottom where it says bon voyage gifts. Thats where it is listed. I would call again. I am leaving on the Jewel on May 1st and have mine reserved. Try again. Good luck.

:rolleyes:

the backpack is not listed anymore

i looked and asked, then the ncl rep asked another...discontinued

i thought it would be something cute for the kidlet....the soda card with it was just a bonus as we do not drink a lot of soda

the backpack is not listed anymore

i looked and asked, then the ncl rep asked another...discontinued

i thought it would be something cute for the kidlet....the soda card with it was just a bonus as we do not drink a lot of soda

WOW .. your right. I prepaid for mine. Maybe they were going to discontinue it as soon as they ran out. Yikes..... sorry :(

WOW .. your right. I prepaid for mine. Maybe they were going to discontinue it as soon as they ran out. Yikes..... sorry :(

i hope that is true for your sake.

i wouldnt want to get on board and find out that there are no longer doing it and have an upset child....

did you call to double check?

I purchased the kid's backpack on the SKY on April 5 when I was signing my little boy up for the kid's club. It was only $24.75, and I thought that was a good price for all that was included. It is very nice!:)

Here's a pic:

http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz117/reddgrits/Norwegian%20Sky%20April%205-9th/IMG_0894.jpg?t=1271540210

I purchased the kid's backpack on the SKY on April 5 when I was signing my little boy up for the kid's club. It was only $24.75, and I thought that was a good price for all that was included. It is very nice!:)

Here's a pic:

http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz117/reddgrits/Norwegian%20Sky%20April%205-9th/IMG_0894.jpg?t=1271540210

Did you pre-purchase it or was it available onboard?

My kids are not allowed to have soda under any circumstances. I'm getting worried they are going to be offered soda at every turn. No offense to anyone out there but there's almost nothing worse than soda. Plus, my kids get hyper and that's the last thing I want. Are there other things to drink on ship? If I wanted to buy this backpack for my 4 and 6 yo, would it have to be a "soda" card? Can they get milk? juice? hope someone can help.

My kids are not allowed to have soda under any circumstances. I'm getting worried they are going to be offered soda at every turn. No offense to anyone out there but there's almost nothing worse than soda. Plus, my kids get hyper and that's the last thing I want. Are there other things to drink on ship? If I wanted to buy this backpack for my 4 and 6 yo, would it have to be a "soda" card? Can they get milk? juice? hope someone can help.

It is a soda bracelet, but you don't have to give them the bracelet... you can get juice, milk , or iced tea instead.

<snip> If I wanted to buy this backpack for my 4 and 6 yo, would it have to be a "soda" card? Can they get milk? juice? hope someone can help.

the back packs are no longer available according to the ncl site

i just hope the ones that pre-paid still get them....

my kids are milk and water drinkers anyway, it was more for her as a keepsake

the rep on the phone said i could buy her something in one of the shops instead...

• 2 weeks later...
the back packs are no longer available according to the ncl site

i just hope the ones that pre-paid still get them....

my kids are milk and water drinkers anyway, it was more for her as a keepsake

the rep on the phone said i could buy her something in one of the shops instead...

I just spoke with our TA and she said that the backpacks ARE discontinued, BUT for those that have already paid for theirs will get them. She did not know if this was a permanent thing or if it was only temporary.:o

Archived