What kind drinks are free on board?

kimmysmom

Tea, lemonade, water, coffee, guava juice (in the morning - really good), milk, OJ (they may be limited to the morning), and I wish they'd bring back the fruit punch. There may be others, those are just the ones I can recall. You can also bring on your favorite drink if you wish.

My daughter does not like drinking anything carbonated, so I am not purchasing the soda card. I was not sure what they had to drink that is included.

you can go to the "Coconut Grove" buffet area,(lido deck i think!) where they have coffee/tea and juice machines. water,lemonade, iced tea, apple juice, orange juice and mixed mango/guava punch is what I remember. Milk/ Choc.Milk are also there, but in the food area.

it is open 24 hours (as well as the ice cream machines there too) they change the drink flavours every day, but there is usually 3 to choose from.

hope this helps!

Water, lemonade, iced tea, assorted juices for breakfast as well.

You may bring with you a "reasonable" amount of non-alcoholic drinks as well, if she's particular to anything.

I'm a big fan of the sugar-free flavor packs, usually bring a bunch of them and just mix them up in a big insulated travel cup.

Archived