Are Sky AC and AB same layout?

rjm11

This seems to be a very confusing topic on this board... and NCL's website does nothing to help at all (pictures for both seem incorrect). I have found some great pictures of the Sky AB suite (one separate bedroom... separate living room area with pull out couch, nice big balcony...), but haven't found much on the ACs. Are they the same layout, just forward instead of aft? Some say they sleep 5, but is that with the pull out sofa and the roll away bed? Any info would help, thanks!

The ABs for jewel class ships are two bedroom/two bathroom, not the Sky. The Sky seems to be its own entity.... some features similar to the Sun, but not necessarily the suite layouts.... anyone ever stay in an AC who can comment?

The ABs for jewel class ships are two bedroom/two bathroom, not the Sky. The Sky seems to be its own entity.... some features similar to the Sun, but not necessarily the suite layouts.... anyone ever stay in an AC who can comment?

Oops! Sorry! Didn't know that the Sky was different than the Jewel class... you learn something new everyday!

ANyways on the website, they do look identical. Is cabin placement a possibility as to why one is a AB and the other is AC?

Now I'm curious too....:confused:

Don't apologize... it's really confusing!! I'm sure this will all get more confusing with the switch to new classifications, but maybe in the long run it will help eliminate this problem of an "AB" being completely different depending on ship. On the deck plans, the ACs seem alot smaller, so I'm wondering if they don't have the separation of the two rooms... maybe more like a mini suite with just a curtain between? And if you think the Sky is confusing... just try to decifer the classifications on PofAm..... Yow-za!

Don't apologize... it's really confusing!! I'm sure this will all get more confusing with the switch to new classifications, but maybe in the long run it will help eliminate this problem of an "AB" being completely different depending on ship. On the deck plans, the ACs seem alot smaller, so I'm wondering if they don't have the separation of the two rooms... maybe more like a mini suite with just a curtain between? And if you think the Sky is confusing... just try to decifer the classifications on PofAm..... Yow-za!

We sialed PoAM in Hawaii. It is a beautiful ship. We were in a AE, georgeous room!! :):)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived