Wingate by Wyndham in Mobile?

1123mrk

Has anyone ever stayed at this hotel? They offer a great Park and Cruise package rate ($89 + tax includes room, free parking, breakfast, and shuttle to/from the port). However, some reviews that I have read indicate that it might not be in the best part of town. Can anyone comment on this? It is the property located at 516 Springhill Plaza Court. Thanks for any input you can provide!

Has anyone ever stayed at this hotel? They offer a great Park and Cruise package rate ($89 + tax includes room, free parking, breakfast, and shuttle to/from the port). However, some reviews that I have read indicate that it might not be in the best part of town. Can anyone comment on this? It is the property located at 516 Springhill Plaza Court. Thanks for any input you can provide!

There's another one in Tillman's Corner, which is just to the west of Mobile on I-10 at exit 15. It's a better part of town and they may offer you the same package. The phone number is 251-661-9099. It's only about 20 minutes from the terminal and there is a better selection of restaurants and stores at that exit. And you won't get shot in the parking lot or hassled by homeless people living under the interstate overpass. It's only about a twenty minute drive farther than the one on Springhill, but probably worth the extra time for you.

Archived