one soda card for two people?

rolfeman02

So, by your um, er, whatever, once they sell ONE soda card, they should shut down all further sales as EVERYONE SHOULD SHARE that single card!:eek:

Strain hard and see if you can find anything wrong with that premise!!!:rolleyes:

That is awfully nice of you to buy one card and share it with everyone ...remember it does say "sharing makes you a better person" on the card :D

( I love how this is such a touchy subject to people who are strangers behind a computer :rolleyes: )

Really you are helping carnival. You can pay 57 dollars plus extra tips to the bartender for the two of you or you can bring three 12 packs of soda with you for about 10 dollars and carnival gets zero of your money on soda. to me this makes you a hero and helping Carnivals bottom line.;)

I think it's funny we spend thousands of dollars for the cruise and look for ways to cheat to save a buck. It just doesn't make sense to me.

At the end of the day, all anyone has left is their integrity. What is yours worth? Smuggling a little alcohol? Sharing a drink card? Frankly mine is not for sale.

Flame away, you don't have to answer to me, but you will have to answer.

Good luck.

I think it's funny we spend thousands of dollars for the cruise and look for ways to cheat to save a buck. It just doesn't make sense to me.

At the end of the day, all anyone has left is their integrity. What is yours worth? Smuggling a little alcohol? Sharing a drink card? Frankly mine is not for sale.

Good luck.

The Lord knows Nunu has a good heart:D

Good luck.

Hey you!

I agree with you.

(and they *will* flame, but your tough, you can handle it) ;)

Have fun on the Spirit, you will Love it!

:)

nope sorry cant see sharing a soda as a big problem. And if I did not break any rules at all ever I would be the first to say nope cant share sodas. But I do break some rules some times in my life. So I am not a saint and wont be tell others that they should not share a soda because it is wrong.

What he said

Just did it with no problems. Who cares about what is proper. They stick you every chance they can. Do it with your head held high. No one ever questioned it, but the same person has to order the drink.

I mean really? Wow. People are questioning integrity over sharing a friggin' soda with someone? I mean we ain't talking about going into someone else's stateroom and cleaning out the safe!

As the good book says..."Let he without sin...." and I don't see no Jesus' lurking on the board.

All of those folks defending Carnival yet they don't see how Carnival does some questionable things themselves to try to squeeze out every penny that they can from their cruisers.

It's business and I understand that so I don't gripe about it. So, I'm sorry if I don't find fault when some cruisers try to find ways to save money for themselves. It's the way of the world and EVERYBODY, including everyone posting in this thread, is guilty of doing SOMETHING that is against the rules. If you say you are not then you are saying that you are perfect. Geez, some of the people on this board just go waaaaaaaay overboard with their "soapbox" preaching! Get a life will ya? :rolleyes:

That is awfully nice of you to buy one card and share it with everyone ...remember it does say "sharing makes you a better person" on the card :D

( I love how this is such a touchy subject to people who are strangers behind a computer :rolleyes: )

The trifling pittance the soda costs, 2 cards or shared, is not a touchy subject. The real subject is the RAPIDLY DECLINING personal integrity and condoned dishonesty, in this country! That is a touchy subject because it WILL badly hurt us even worse than it already does.

The trifling pittance the soda costs, 2 cards or shared, is not a touchy subject. The real subject is the RAPIDLY DECLINING personal integrity and condoned dishonesty, in this country! That is a touchy subject because it WILL badly hurt us even worse than it already does.

The entire world is declining in personal integrity. And, I'm sorry but you can't weight everything on the same scale. If all this country had to worry about was people buying sodas for others with their soda cards on a cruiseship, I'd say we're in pretty good shape. Save all of those "scare tactics" for real issues. There is a certain group of people in this country that is infamous for using scare tactics. It gets real old sometimes.

I still don't see where it says you cannot share....

Archived