Dawn Owner's Suites--Question

greenie

The owner's suite just has one bedroom. Yes, the bathroom is luxurious.....great whirlpool tub with LCD TV mounted on the wall (so you can watch TV while relaxing), steam shower with multiple heads, etc. The second bath is georgeous - ours had burlwood walls, georgeous fixtures, a Bang & Olufsen phone, etc.

Is there a hot tub for the use of the O.S?

If you mean outdoors and private, no. Only the garden villas have private outside hot tubs. There are "public" hot tubs in several locations for use by all guests. If you consider a whirlpool bath to be the same as a hot tub - then there is one in the master bathroom.

Thanks, bigsweeps. I meant a private hot tub for owner's suite occupants only. When one looks at the webcam pictures, there appear to be 2 hot tubs in the foreground. Guess they are for the everyone or they are not hot tubs.

One more question: is there priority embarkation at the NYC pier for O.S. occupants in terms of a special waiting area or do we just stand in line like everyone else?

Definitely no sleeper sofa. They won't allow a rollaway in the owner's suite if you are trying to BOOK 3 to the room - but if you have someone who is booked in another room and they want to stay in the room with you, the butler WILL bring in a rollaway. (I know from personal experience) But that person has to be booked to another room - there's no way around that.

There are TWO bathrooms in the OS on the Dawn?? I didn't know that.

Also--I was aware that the 2 hot tubs on the bow are for staff, now I'm thinking ... they seem right out in full view of the OS balconies. Do they get in the way of privacy (along with the webcam, I mean!)

There are TWO bathrooms in the OS on the Dawn?? I didn't know that.

Also--I was aware that the 2 hot tubs on the bow are for staff, now I'm thinking ... they seem right out in full view of the OS balconies. Do they get in the way of privacy (along with the webcam, I mean!)

No issue. The crew is only out there on port days and they are well below the balcony. Never many members of the crew on that deck. Just check out the webcam (aka The Owners Suite Spy Cam) :eek:

I think there is 1 person today

bardados2.jpg.68eebf76bf69bb6296727e1cf5e664d5.jpg

I am by no means an exhibitionist ... but there's just SOMETHING about that spycam that makes me itch to book that one special OS and ... FLASH 'EM! :p

The camera only refreshes every 20 to 60 minutes. It would have to be more then a flash. I always think of a CC sigh or the classic Hi Mom send $ banner.

Thanks for the OS info. My sister "knightcruiser" is booked in there 2/27 with my mom and my other sister and I are in an interior stateroom. We plan on spending a lot of time there. Just wanted to know that if we wanted to crash there, we could. Because my sister upgraded to Os, our room is on the other side of the ship, same deck. Since the webcam is out her balcony I plan on getting a message somehow to my kids and family. Since we probably won't have a banner and I probably won't be out there that much, does anyone have an idea for me? I thought about hanging beach towels or something so they would know I am thinking about them. I have the webcam icon on my desktop so they can check it everyday or when ever they think to.:D

Archived