Anyone Stay in Cabin on Spa Deck? Storage questions...

rsharma1033

We've booked a room on the spa deck aboard the Freedom. We're travelling with my two kids and my parents and got an adjoining room.

Some reviews I've read is the room is slighlty bigger. Is this true?

We're staying in room 1120 & 1122...anyone have pics of what an adjoining room looks like? Since there is a door on one of the walls does it limit your space to put stuff along the walls? I'm wondering b/c we'll have our suitcases and possibly two car seats and a couple of fold-up strollers that we're travelling with. Not sure if all that will fit in the closet space.

Does the balcony area have less coverage over-head? If so does anyone know if people can look down onto your balcony from above? Camp Carnival area is on the deck above...would we hear noise?

Thanks in advance!

Sounds like you have connecting cabins. Adjoining cabins simply share a common wall with no interior door.

Your suitcases will fit under your beds, nested, closed or open depending on how many and their size. Depending on the size of the carseats those can also go under the beds or in the closet. Strollers also.

Archived