Pitons/Jalouise Beach and Ziplining

Gthenewsgirl

Hello!

DH and I are visiting St. Lucia on a cruise in August, and we're wondering if anyone can recommend a tour operator who does ONLY ziplining and a stop at the beach between the Pitons. We're not interested in the volcano or sulphur whatchamacallits or the banana plantation, etc.

Your help is greatly appreciated! :D

Hello!

DH and I are visiting St. Lucia on a cruise in August, and we're wondering if anyone can recommend a tour operator who does ONLY ziplining and a stop at the beach between the Pitons. We're not interested in the volcano or sulphur whatchamacallits or the banana plantation, etc.

Last year my daughter and I used Frank and we did go to all the traditional tourist stops, including Jalousie. But we booked a private tour and just tailored it to what we wanted. This year (May) we are doing the exact same cruise and we have booked Frank again and are ONLY doing ziplining and Jalousie. He is a great man and very responsible and trustworthy. I believe we will have about 3 hours at Jalousie after ziplining according to Frank. We are also doing a quick lunch stop I think.

Here is his contact info..

franktax@hotmail.com

Good luck and enjoy your day in St. Lucia. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

• 1 year later...
Hello!

Did you find a tour? DH and I want to do the same thing this year, also August and found Frank's to be the cheapest. Did you do it, who with, how was it? Thanks.

Archived