Help! Need Parking info for Galveston.

bigbratt

What is the best time to arrive at EZ Cruise parking to ensure a minimal traffic backup getting to Rhapsody. I would like to get on board early, but understand that congestion can be bad when disembarking passengers are still trying to get out.

I think they say about 11 but call them on the number from their website and they will let you know exactly based on which days and which ships at the port.

Actually when we went in March, I dropped the wife and luggage at the terminal and then went and parked. I then walked the short 2 blocks back to the Rhapsody (coming in the exit gate).:)

We have always used the port parking! Very easy to use & quick! I'll pay the extra $'s, instead of having to wait on the ez van to pick me up. When we boarded the Rahpsody this past October there were some very angry people, they had been waiting over a hour on a van to pick them up to get back to their car. I don't know all the details & there are always 2 sides to every story. I also know the saying " If it ain't broke, Don't fix it!" So it will be port parking for us.

Archived