AOS Staterooms

teach01

I read somewhere that all of the room on the AOS have robes and mini refrigerators in them is that true, if not what rooms do? Also has anyone stayed on a promanade view room, is it worth the extra money?

Thanks in advance

We were told that robes are for suite passengers (GS or higher) and Diamond C&A members. We decided to give it a shot and simply asked our cabin steward, and the robes magically appeared within moments. ;)

I believe mini-refrigerators are in every cabin.

It's a wonderful ship. Enjoy! :)

I believe the robes are in platinum crown and anchor rooms as well. There is also a mini fridge in each room. One person in my party had a promenade room when we were on the AOS and I thought it was very nice. I guess it depends on you whether it is worth the extra money. I do think the room looks bigger due to the window than an inside cabin does. I happen to like the openness of some sort of window so for me it would be worth it, but that's just my opinion.

Are they still trying to use the automated charge system with the mini-fridge units? We've been on Voyager and Explorer, but only our second trip on Voyager saw the charges for what we used show up quickly. Even then I'm not sure they were actually from the sensors as much as the cabin steward adding things up.

Has anybody requested the fridge be emptied for your own use? Not that I need to be reminded that they don't like people brining their own soda with them, but I'm mostly thinking hypothetically. :rolleyes:

Archived