Landis Suites

As a Vancouver person I obviously haven't stayed there but everything that I have read and heard it is very good. There is nothing wrong with its location but arguably the Hampton's location is slightly closer in to the general mix of things and they have the free shuttle to Canada Place whereas you will be about a $10 cab fare from the Landis....other than that its a pick'em.

I will second what PD says about the Landis and add one thing further - they share there parking and pool facilities etc with the Cascadia Hotel next door. If you intend to visit Granville Island you are only about three short blocks down to the ferry at the foot of Hornby St - let me know when you will be walking down to the ferry and I will wave to you from my balcony.

Cheers

Dennis

Stayed at the Landis suites 5 years ago...the location is fairly good...there were alot of homeless people in the area...some evenings there was a soup kitchen set up on the sidewalk for them ( folding table with food)..we felt safe there...we had a 2 bdroom suite ( 2 seperate beds in the 2nd br) the capted seemed a little grimy...check out trip advisor for reviews

Archived