Scuba diving in Barbados

x98bjv

I have sent 5 emails to Eco Dive Barbados trying to book with them for our cruise in June. They've received rave reviews on TripAdvisor and we'd really like to go with them. Unfortunately, they haven't returned any emails - I've tried sending mail from two different email addresses as well as using their online form.

If they don't respond, I'll have to look at booking a dive with another company in Barbados. Can anyone give recommendations?

Thanks!

We used The Dive Shop LTD when we were in Barbados. I would definitely recommend them.

Its been a couple of years but they responded very quickly to our emails. Also picked us up right outside the ship area and gave us a ride back, fun (and safety conscious) group. Here is a link:

http://www.divebds.com/index.php

Safe diving and have a GREAT cruise!

Oh man, Andrew at Eco Dive is fabulous. We have dove with him for the past 5 trips to Barbados.

Let me check on something for you. I remember him talking about taking a trip to Europe/Italy with his wife.

You will have plenty of time to book a dive trip. Maybe give it a few weeks for him to get back in town.

He is the best in my opinion for a personal type dive adventure in Barbados. Otherwise, you will be on a large boat with a ton of divers.

Thanks for that info! That would explain no contact from him - but I would think he would have set up some sort of "out of office" message in return.... I'll give it more time.

Archived