Fares went down today for Balcony and Suites

ilm28411

This is for the Carnival Valor sailing 5/30/2010

There is a new promotion called Resident Rates. If you live in a state that qualifies you can get this new rate if you booked a fun saver rate. I just got a $320.00 on board credit. :)

There is a new promotion called Resident Rates. If you live in a state that qualifies you can get this new rate if you booked a fun saver rate. I just got a $320.00 on board credit. :)

That is great news for you - CONGRATS.

I am still waiting to hear about the form I submitted yesterday for an OBC. How long did it take for you to get the confirmation?????

That is great news for you - CONGRATS.

I am still waiting to hear about the form I submitted yesterday for an OBC. How long did it take for you to get the confirmation?????

It takes about 2-3 days.

What state do you live in?

What state do you live in?

North Carolina. When I called my PVP at carnival they said it applies to several states. I would call and see if your state applies. It just saved me $320.00.

Wow! Good job. I thought only early saver rates were eligible for OBC's after final payment.

Enjoy your OBC.:)

Bill

Holy moly! I'm on the phone with our TA right now checking on this. The rates on our cruise went down $20 anyway, but then I just checked the Delaware resident rate and it's nearly $100 less than we p aid!!!! And we did early saver!!!!! I'm excited and can't wait for him to come back and tell me what's going on. LOL There are 4 of us in our cabin, this could be a pretty decent amount of OBC when all is said and done.

Ok...just got off the phone with our guy. We will have $200 OBC!!!

Great for you. That should come in handy and keep your tab down. At least it covers the tips which come to $140.00 per couple.

I did a ghost booking just now for my cruise at a Past Guest rate (which we are) for the same cat and it is a total of $200 less than we paid.

Do I just call my Travel Agent and tell her about it?

(this is for a different cruise than the one you guys mentioned- this is for the Pride in a few weeks)

Im sure this is a dumb question, but how did yall hear about this? Did the TA call and let you know, or in one case it looked like one poster applied. Im not even on that sailing, but want to call to organize this, even a $100 OBC would put a dent in our honeymoon bill.

I did a ghost booking just now for my cruise at a Past Guest rate (which we are) for the same cat and it is a total of $200 less than we paid.

Do I just call my Travel Agent and tell her about it?

(this is for a different cruise than the one you guys mentioned- this is for the Pride in a few weeks)

If you are booked early saver then you will be given an obc. If not you get nada.

Never hurts to ask though. I have seen a post or that have been given reductions when they shouldn't have gotten anything.

Bill

That's what I thought, too. :confused:

Good news for those who can get it, though!

That's what I thought too, but I have read a few post lately where people said they got OBC even when they weren't ES.

CCL is probably so overwhelmed with all these ES forms some must get approved when they don't qualify. :confused:

Bill

My mom's 8B dropped another $40pp today. That will give her at total of $460.00 OBC.

I, on the other hand, have a 9C. I could upgrade to an OS and get about $200 OBC. Man.....that's tempting, but I don't want to give up my aft wrap!

So far, I'm a big fan of ES!!

Im sure this is a dumb question, but how did yall hear about this? Did the TA call and let you know, or in one case it looked like one poster applied. Im not even on that sailing, but want to call to organize this, even a $100 OBC would put a dent in our honeymoon bill.

I just kept checking the carnival website for pricing. I do this everyday several times and just happned to check at the right time.

My 8F dropped again and now have a total of $720.00 OBC. I am loving this Early Saver!!

What Ship are you on and When? I just checked our curise and it is still up $200 over what we paid. we were lucky to get an OBC when it droped for 2 days of $30PP but then it went way up, I would love to have a $720 OBC but I guess I should be happy with the $30pp total of $60 for us.

We booked early saver for the first time this year. We've already gotten money taken off our total before final payment. Then we got $100 on board credit when it dropped again and now with the Resident rate it's dropped another $40 per person!! We've saved $240 so far!! Wow I'm never booking anything but early saver again!!:D:D:D

We booked early saver for the first time this year. We've already gotten money taken off our total before final payment. Then we got $100 on board credit when it dropped again and now with the Resident rate it's dropped another $40 per person!! We've saved $240 so far!! Wow I'm never booking anything but early saver again!!:D:D:D

Early Saver is the way to go. Enjoy spending your OBC.

Archived