Mr. X's Shiggety Shack

beverland

Has anyone been here recently? I understand at one time you could take a water taxi from downtown. Anyone have any current information? We stopped by one day over a year ago when we were on a private tour, but didn't get to spend any amount of time there, so we'd like to go back.

We love a local beach with good food, reasonable drink and beach chairs. If there is any snorkeling, that would be good, too!

We're hoping Mr. X's fits the bill. I did a search and found a web site, but it doesn't seem to be up anymore.

Thanks for any info!

Here is a link to X's website. Don't know how up-to-date it is, says they still do the water taxi from the port, I know it had been cancelled at one time, but may be going again. They also have a Facebook site which you can link to from the website. It would be worth sending them an email or message via FB to find out if the water taxi is still operating. Definitely a fun place, especially in the evening.

http://www.mrxshiggidyshack.com/tours/index1.asp

Archived