CD and Captain Currently on Star Princess?

JosieJeangirl

Does anyone happen to know who the current Star Princess Captain and Crusie Director are?

We thought they might still be Willam Kent as captain and maybe JJ Ulrich as CD.

Thanks for any replies!

Joanne ;)

I see you are sailing on the 24th with us. We have received an email saying Capt Kent will be on board, and "think" "Hope" Richard Joseph will be the CD.

See you on the 24th.

I see you are sailing on the 24th with us. We have received an email saying Capt Kent will be on board, and "think" "Hope" Richard Joseph will be the CD.

See you on the 24th.

I thought Captain Perrin had taken over from mid-February on. Maybe he just did the South American routes. JJ was our cruise director.

Currently Capt Kent is on the Royal Princess. We disembarked the Royal on 27 March, Capt Kent said he would be there two more weeks and then board the Star for some Caribbean time, then take the TA. We also have received emails from Princess saying Capt Kent would be the Capt on the TA. ;)

We sailed with Capt Perrin & Richard Joesph Oct/Nov on the Star, and at that time they both said they hoped to be on the Star for the 24th TA.

Will know for sure....positive....when we board on the 24th:D

Archived