O.....m.....g!!! Upgrade fairy

Jaymee287

Quick question...when you called your PVP, were they going to fill out the Early Saver form for you?

I called my PVP a month ago with a price drop, and he said "they were no longer allowed to submit forms for their clients" and that I needed to do it myself. I thought this was odd. If I'm understanding you, it appears that my PVP may have lied to me!!!!

Nope, your PVP didn't lie to you. I called mine yesterday on a price drop and she told me the same thing, that they can't do them for us! We did it ourselves!

Congrats! We should have taken an upsell deal on a balcony that we were called about, but declined. Thought we could spend that extra on our tours, but it was way more than $20.00. Now I wished we would have gone for it, but too late, those are gone now. Happy with what we have and will think about it for the next cruise.

And there will be a next cruise............. ENJOY YOURS............. IN KNOW WE WILL ENJOY OURS............

Archived