dolphin encounter excursion in GC

wanda kluczinske

I was just coming here to ask about the same excursion. I have it booked and read that the photos are "expensive". They do not allow you to use your own camera, so what is expensive? I need to know how much money to take with me on this excursion. I want the pose that the dolphin kisses your cheek and I understand you have to buy the entire package. What is included and how much am I looking at? I tried looking it up on the website and they do not give prices for pictures. Thank you to anyone who can help and I am sorry for not having any answers you the OP.

I personally would never do this tour .these animalsare not in a natural habitat. they are rounded up, captured and put incaptivity. It sounded like an interesting excursion until i saw hoe it was done on a television show one evening.Ibelieve they are taken from their homes as far away as asia but it has been a few years since the show was on. This is a wonderful site , i don't know how i went cruising without it before. It is a wealth of information, not always what we want to know but good nevertheless.

Did you book through the cruise line or on your own? Generally, if you booked your excursion through the cruise line, they wait for all their buses to come back to port. However, if you booked on your own, they do not wait for you. If you booked on your own, it's probably safe to say you don't have enough time to get back. The ship generally leaves right on time and the last thing you want to do is have to fly to your next port city at your own cost.

Archived