Lirica passengers?

Turtle Derf

Have not sailed this year - YET - but was on Lirica in March 2004 in Caribbean and Melody before that.

We and thousands of others had NO major problems.

Like on every cruise there was the odd incident or thing about which you could gripe if you were determined. No more than that.

Have not sailed this year - YET - but was on Lirica in March 2004 in Caribbean and Melody before that.

We and thousands of others had NO major problems.

Like on every cruise there was the odd incident or thing about which you could gripe if you were determined. No more than that.

I agree, sometimes people like to gripe for the sake of it. I'm looking forward to a "European" experience. I've been on a number of cruises out of Florida and traveled in Europe but never did a European cruise, so Lirica should be interesting and fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a good friend who sailed Opera in December and she was quite happy. That is why I booked for 3/09 (Lirica), but then she is not my nature a complainer and tends to look at the positive rather than the negative. Oh and she's a very experienced cruiser. I'll ask her to write something here. While not the same ship..at least the same line.

I was on Lirica across the Atlantic and to be absolutely honest I did not find it very different to HAL or Princess, apart from rather inept waiters, bland desserts and indifferent entertainers.

I actually preferred Lirica to some other boats like Regal Princess or Marco Polo.

As far as "european" is concerned I wouldn't have called it that really, it takes more than risotto at dinner in my estimation.

Maybe someone who has never travelled in Europe might find it "european" in ways I didn't even notice.

I am sure you will enjoy MSC as much as I did. It was very pleasant!

Is there any one who has sailed on MSC Lirica this year in the Carribean? I'm on the 2/15 sailing and am curious how last year's problems have been resolved.

Wejust came off the lirica feb 4.Good food good entertainment great dancing,pleasant crew, beautiful shipWill go again

OK I guess we can find our way to "the" pool bar at 5, though instinct tells me there may be more than one of them. We'll have a drink at each one till we find you, how is that? Will we recognize you? I'm planning to wear a "nautical" blue-white striped shirt and navy blue shorts. Hope that helps and maybe you'll find us. We plan to get to the ship early (they say we can arrive after 1pm, and we are already in FLL, so......) Will be fun to meet you!

a domani!

Joyce

• 2 weeks later...

Archived