CD Dream

southbayer

Just got off of the Dream yesterday. Very disappointed in Todd as cruise director. Not guest friendly. Very arrogant. However, his assistant director, James, IS AWESOME. James needs to be cruise director of a ship and Todd needs to be reassigned as assistant cruise director. Just my opinion but heard many guests that were not happy with Todd.

Jill

wow, what did Todd do that was so horrible ??

Just got off of the Dream yesterday. Very disappointed in Todd as cruise director. Not guest friendly. Very arrogant. However, his assistant director, James, IS AWESOME. James needs to be cruise director of a ship and Todd needs to be reassigned as assistant cruise director. Just my opinion but heard many guests that were not happy with Todd.

Jill

OSUknight...i was on the 3/27 sailing and i heard todd mention that james was soon moving up. I thought james did a great job. he was humerous and youthful. I wasn't overly impressed with todd. other than the tv I didn't see him around the ship

Please don't tell me James is leaving the Dream soon. We booked a cruise in MAY just because James and the activities staff on The Freedom were SO EXCELLENT. We heard they moved to the Dream. We had more fun playing Trivia and other games when James was leading the activity...and we met some great people. The Activities on the Freedom...drew Huge crowds. And rightly so...They were fun..friendly...

PLEASE..SAY IT AIN"T SO...And James' wife is the lovely, lovely lead singer with the Production Cast. I can't see any sane man wishing to be seperated from her..for any job! My DH agrees on that! But he should make Cruise Director...I agree with that. But not until after the first two weeks of May!!!

Archived