legend in July out of NYC

star1765

There is about 16 of us coming from south jersey. We do not want to stay overnight at a hotel. I need suggestions for transportation and if we get to the terminal to early is there any place to eat nearby. Also, should we rent 2 limos or a van. Sorry for all the questions, thank you !

Hello,

When we went (9 of us) we rented a limo bus - not like a van but a limo bus and it was only about $75 round trip!! I don't know about places to eat around there because we went right to the pier - plus if you are going to eat somewhere - that is a lot of luggage to take into a place to eat!! I would do a search on the internet for limo companies in your area and see what they have to offer - I think the limo bus held 20 people maybe but then you add in all that luggage and it took up space!!! Good luck!

dolfinmusic, thanks for the info about the limobus. I called and the limobuses only hold up to 14people. We are going to do 2limos instead, we'll need room for luggage anyway.

Judy, I guess that makes the most sense. Thank you!

Archived