CCL Destiny vs. NCL Dawn

Cristallo

My husband and I are currently planning our first cruise. At first we were planning on going with NCL's Dawn. The reason's were that it was CCL seemed like more of a college party cruise line. We got a decent deal with NCL for the best balcony they have but we've started to question our choice do to recent reviews for the Dawn saying that the food wasn't good and the service was lacking. My question is out of the people who have sailed with NCL and CCL which is better?

And we'd be in cat 8A with CCL is that a good balcony cat?

Thanks.

was on the destiny this past jan. we had a fabulous time . it was me my dw and our 18month old dd . we never felt like it was a college boat and we went while school was out as we are both in college (but older) i say if u can get a good deal on the destiny go for it . and the food is pretty good the buffet is like a old country buffet or a golden coral .the food in the main dining room was pretty good we ate there every night ..

I have cruised Carnival 17 times and NCL once... that might give you some hint lol. You will also had the opposite from someone who prefers NCL. I have done 21 cruises and it would have to be free for me to sail NCL again and even then I would have to think about it. :rolleyes:

Archived