Constellation Cabin 6018

kawillia

Cruisechik-

you are not giong to believe this!! when I first started asking you my dh and I

were confirmed in cabin 6090, and when I started looking at it I realized we asked for and paid for a CC cabin.

So I called my TA today and she said you are right and turned around and booked us in 9047, right down the balcony from your pics.

Now truly all my I can see all the answers to my balcony questions!!

thanks so much!!!

Leslie,

Click on the pictures links I posted earlier on this thread (post #9).

When I went into my TA to discuss cruises, she called Celebrity or whoever her contact was and the woman said she had just returned from the same cruise and had room 9201CC had it was extended and terrific because it was at one end of the ship horizontal to the family suites. So, we took it. THis was in October I think and everything similar was taken, so says she...I don't know. I am just so thrilled. I feel like a little kid going on this amazing adventure. Tell me more.

I agree about the little kid thing, my dh and I have never had a honeymoon, and this is my big adventure after 6 pregnancies and 3 babies.

I am so excited!!

When I went into my TA to discuss cruises, she called Celebrity or whoever her contact was and the woman said she had just returned from the same cruise and had room 9201CC had it was extended and terrific because it was at one end of the ship horizontal to the family suites. So, we took it. THis was in October I think and everything similar was taken, so says she...I don't know. I am just so thrilled. I feel like a little kid going on this amazing adventure. Tell me more.

Last December and loved it. We booked again the same last August for Nov 2005 Transcanal.

Did you try moving the bed out there??? It was my first joke of the day that I will never live down. Loved the cushioned lougers out in the sun by the railing, some music in the afternoon from upstairs which was nice, and the wake at night with the nice lighting on it to just relax us.

I term 9201 AFT CC.

• 4 weeks later...

I am really glad I stumbled across this web site / thread / and photos. We just booked on the Infinity Panama Canal cruise for May 1, 2005 and were given room 6036. We just contacted our TA and she managed to move us to 6033. The extra balcony space will be great.

Darrel

• 2 months later...

We have since returned from our cruise on the Constellation - it was an amazing vacation and the Constellation is first class all the way. To all who are booked in Cabin 6018 on a future cruise - rest assured that your cabin is great.

This was our first time with a balcony and we spent hours out there in the morning and at night. One day, at sea, a group of dolphins started jumping out of the water right below our cabin. We will never go inside again - it's balcony or nothing.

The balcony was huge indeed - twice the normal size! Our attendant even hooked us up with a lounge chair. We were traveling with another couple who had booked Concierge Class - they wound up with a tiny balcony. The Concierge Class hardly seemed worth the extra money. I'd book this cabin again in a heartbeat!

Kawillia, thank you very much for getting back to us - now I am REALLY happy about this room. Thanks to everyone on this site who has shared their 'secrets'. Kawillia, any chance you have a picture or two I could see?

Jayna K

Archived