Massages on beach

serene56

Yes, I did a search...and I get massages on the beach- no name or directions. I need more information.

What beach does massages? Are these beaches in Costa Maya or Mujuhaul. If there a long line waiting? My time is drawing close and this is the only thing I left to do yet. Please help

When we were there about two weeks ago the massages were on the beach in Majuhual. Take a taxi from the port into the town, which will cost you $3 pp. They will drop you off in the center of town. The beach is right where they drop you off. There were at least two massage stands set up and waiting for people. One lady had a couple of customers while we were there. The other lady only had one person. I think it cost around $20 for a 1/2 hour massage.

Get the guy at Tapas! His name is Augustine and it was one of the best massages I had ever had!!!!! :) Tip: Make sure all of the sand is off of you. They do take it off gently, but sand is not gentle! $20 for 30 minutes.

Then eat at Tapas........yum yum yum!

No appts were needed when we were there. I had on a 2 piece tank suit, after I was face down on the table, they moved my top down, but not off. I am sure if you ask they will leave you "as is". They will also try to remove bracelets, mine wouldn't come off so they gave up.

I tipped $5.

Archived